The Center for Research on End-of-Life Care at the Weill Cornell Medicine is currently recruiting participants (with $80 compensation) for a study to honor and memorialize a deceased loved one by using an Internet-based memorial website. Please consider participating and complete the prescreening if you:
(1) are 18 years of age or over
(2) have lost a first-degree relative due to death in the last 2 years
(3) can read English proficiently
(4) know how to operate a computer or smartphone
(5) have access to the Internet
(6) live in New York State and within the New York City metropolitan area
We sincerely look forward to inviting you to pilot test our new bereavement resource. Please click here to proceed to submit your prescreening result.